Every week during the fall season, SoonerSports.com will provide Sooner fans a candid look at the Oklahoma baseball team through individual question and answer sessions with each player. This week Chad Lembeck answers a variety of questions ranging from who is favorite muscial artist is that puts him in a good mood to what's on his walls.
1. Most embarrassing moment? When I realized that my mom was a better athlete than I.
2. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what’s the one thing you would take with you? My little sister, Shannon. She would keep me both entertained and happy.
3. Favorite place to hang out: The Commons pool.
4. Favorite beverage: Shirley Temple
5. What is the best piece of advice that a coach gave you? Learn to be comfortable in uncomfortable situations.
6. What sport would you be playing if you weren’t playing baseball? Water polo
7. Tell me about your first baseball game as a kid. The excitement was amazing with so much going on. It was great.
8. What are your plans after college? To be the host of American Idol
9. When you played baseball as a kid, who did you pretend to be? My uncle, Matt
10. The greatest lesson I have learned in athletics is ... Failure often reveals a person’s true character.
11. If I could go to any sporting event it would be ... The Running of the Bulls
12. In the movie of your life, you plays you? Gaylord Focker
13. My personal off-the-field description: laid back, funny and caring
14. CD on repeat: Anything with Jessica Simpson
15. Last person that called you: My dad
16. Favorite article of clothing to wear while relaxing at home: Big hooded sweatshirt and sweat pants
17. Where is the best place for you to study? Room 203 (Jones)
18. Favorite type of weather: Sunny
19. What can you not go without during the baseball season? Clark Pearson (OU trainer)
20. What musical artist puts you in a good mood? Janet Jackson
21. If you could be any superhero for one day, who would you be and why? Darkwin Duck I loved watching it when I was young and how cool is the name Darkwin.
22. What’s on the walls of your room? Pictures of Shrek