Feb. 8, 2002
1. What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
When my mom recorded me imitating Steve Urkle.
2. Who is your role model and what is it about that person that makes them a role model?
My mother is my role model because she has accomplished so many things in her life that I am truly proud of her. She has managed to do all the things she has wanted, and be a wonderful mother to me and my brother.
3. What is/has been your favorite class at OU?
4. What is your favorite basketball memory?
When my mother was inducted into her college's hall of fame. It gives me one more thing to work towards.
5. Who was your first boyfriend and what grade were you in?
Marcello Evans in the sixth grade.
6. What is your favorite fast food restaurant and what do you order when you go there?
I go to McDonald's and get a supersized quarter pounder combo without onions and a Hi-C Orange drink.
7. What's the last book you read for fun?
"The Color Purple".
8. If there was a TV show made about you, what would it be called and why?
Me and The Family.
9. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would be a kangaroo because they can jump.
10. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to Jamaica because it's one of the places I've always wanted to see.
12. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Linen Capri pants.
13. If you could go out on a date with anyone in the world, who would it be?
14. Who's the funniest person on the team?
15. What is your dream car?
A black SUV with the gold package, tinted windows, leather seats and a nice sound system.
16. Who is your best/closest friend on the team?
17. What's your favorite music group?