Jan. 18, 2010
As the 2010 softball season approaches, SoonerSports.com introduces a new weekly feature entitled 20 Random Facts with the Oklahoma softball team. Get to know the players through their own words. Which Sooner owns a dachshund named Wubbie? And can you guess which freshman put too much detergent in the washing machine during her first attempt at on-campus laundry? Check back every Monday for a new segment. It all leads up to the start of the Sooners' run at another Big 12 Championship this February.
- I'm the only person in my family that has not been to Hawai’i, yet I'm the only one that has a Hawaiian name.
- I had a pet fish, Alice, in the dorms but she went missing. A week later I found her dead on the floor.
- My favorite television shows are Degrassi, That 70s Show, What I Like About You and Desperate Housewives.
- I love the San Francisco Giants. Tim Lincecum is the man.
- My favorite movie ever is Just Friends. I've probably seen it more than 30 times.
- When I was little I was obsessed with Britney Spears. I was her for Halloween in fourth grade.
- I love all Will Ferrell movies.
- Chana'e Jone's mom is my best friend. Seriously.
- I love Chinese and Mexican food.
- I hate pickles and onions.
- I can crack my nose.
- My sister Stephanie goes to school at University of Hawai’i. When she came home from school this year I was still more tan than her.
- I was on the same basketball team as Danielle Robinson my freshman and sophomore years of high school.
- I am part Samoan. My dream is to visit my relatives in American Samoa some day.
- I love my dog Sheba, but she doesn't seem to like me very much.
- I like wearing bright colored nail polish.
- I dreaded winter in California because I thought it was too cold, so now I can't wait for winter in Oklahoma!
- My dad went to the Olympic trials for wrestling.
- I wear a women’s size 12 shoe.
- My favorite places to shop are American Eagle, PacSun, and WalMart.
20 Random Facts with Oklahoma Softball
ports.com/sports/w-softbl/spec-rel/092109aaa.html">Sept. 21: Krystle Huey | Sept. 28: Katie Norris | Oct. 5: Kirsten Allen | Oct. 12: Haley Nix | Oct. 19: Jessica Shults | Oct. 26: Lindsey Vandever | Nov. 2: Brianna Turang | Nov. 9: Evan Sallis | Nov. 16: Chana'e Jones | Nov. 23: Karolyne Long | Nov. 30: Wendy Trott | Dec. 7: Allee Allen | Dec. 14: Haley Anderson | Jan. 4: Dani Dobbs | Jan. 11: Michelle Gascoigne | Jan. 18: Keilani Ricketts | Jan. 25: Amber Flores