Jan. 23, 2002
1. What is one of your most embarrassing moments and why?
When I got hit in the head with the ball at our first exhibition game this year. I thought it was funny though.
2. Is there anyone in your life who has inspired you?
My sister, LaTonya, is my inspiration. She is positive and strong, and besides my mom and dad, she's my No. 1 fan, a fan that is always supportive and strong, which is why I love her so much.
3. What is/has been your favorite class at OU?
4. What is your favorite basketball memory?
My favorite memory was when my when AAU basketball team placed fifth at nationals. After being there so many times, and almost making it past the Sweet 16, we finally placed as a medallist.
5. Who was your first boyfriend, and what grade were you in?
Daniel Shields, second grade.
6. What is your favorite fast food restaurant, and what do you order when you go there?
My favorite place is McDonald's. I order the No. 3, supersized, with a Hi-C orange drink.
7. What's the last book you read for fun?
"More Than a Game", by Phil Jackson and Charlie Rosen.
8. If there was a TV show made about you, what would it be called?
Action Jackson, The New Series.
9. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would be a cheetah, because they are fearless, strong and fast, and that's something I can describe my personality as being.
10. Who is your favorite professional athlete and why?
Michael Jordan, because he loves the game so much.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to the Virgin Islands, because I keep hearing that it's a beautiful place.
12. What is your favorite article of clothing?
My Express jeans with a sweater.
13. If you could go out on a date with anyone in the world, who would it be?
14. Who's the funniest person on the team?
15. What is your dream car?
A Lincoln Navigator. It would be red with leather interior with tinted windows and a good sound system.
16. Do you have any pre-game superstitions?
I listen to Twista's CD, song number 11, twice.
17. Who is your best friend on the team?
18. What is your favorite type of Kool-Aid?