Jan. 23, 2002
1. What is one of your most embarrassing moments and why?
I don't really get embarrassed. I usually get embarrassed for other people, like my roommate, Caton Hill.
2. What is/has been your favorite class at OU?
19th Century Art.
3. What is your favorite basketball memory?
Making it to the Sweet 16 my freshman year. It was just so exciting because we were the underdogs.
4. Who was your first boyfriend and what grade were you in?
Kris Wermy in the fourth grade.
5. What is your favorite fast food restaurant and what do you order when you go there?
I go to Fazoli's and order the baked spaghetti parmesan with an Italian ice.
6. What's the last book you read for fun?
"Bridget Jone's Diary." It's so funny!
7. If there was a TV show made about you, what would it be called and why?
Steph and the City. Someday I want to live in either Washington D.C. or NYC. The show would just be about daily life, shopping, dating, and oh yes, working.
8. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would be a ferret because they are sneaky and I like them.
9. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
10. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Cinque Terre, Italy. It is a little strip of five villages. I heard it is one of the most beautiful places in the world.
11. What is your favorite article of clothing?
My black North Face jacket.
12. If you could go out on a date with anyone in the world, who would it be?
13. Who's the funniest person on the team?
14. What is your dream car?
A 1969 red Corvette.
15. Do you have any pre-game superstitions?
No. I'm not superstitious at all. I don't think repetitive action can affect my play or the team's play, but that's just me.
16. Who is your best/closest friend on the team?
17. What do you like doing during your off time?
Playing on the Internet, especially online shopping!