Jan. 4, 2009
• The Sooners started the game with a 13-0 run.
• North Carolina Central made its first field goal with 11:19 remaining in the first half.
• North Carolina Central scored 25 points, the fewest ever allowed by Oklahoma. The previous low was 32 scored by Tulsa on Dec. 15, 1985
• North Carolina Central scored 10 points in the second half, an all-time low against the Sooners since Texas A&M on Jan. 26, 2002 and Central Arkansas on Dec. 20, 2007 scored 12 in a half.
• No 3-pointers were recorded for North Carolina Central. The last time a team did not make a 3-point field goal against Oklahoma was North Texas on Nov. 27, 2007.
• The Sooners defeated the Eagles by 64 points, the fifth best margin of victory at Lloyd Noble Center.
• Paris collected her 110th career double-double and 105th consecutive with 10 rebounds and 11 points.
• Paris moved to No. 2 on the Big 12 career points list with 2,340. Paris passes Kendra Wecker of Kansas State.
• Hand tied a first half best of 16 points. The last time Hand scored 16 points in a half was againt Marist.
• Hand made a career best four 3-pointers, shooting 4-of-8 from behind the arc.
• Stevenson has made at least one 3 in six straight games. She is 11-of-12 from behind the arc the past 4 games.
• Stevenson’s school-record streak of nine consecutive 3-pointers made ended with her first miss today. She finished 2-of-3 beyond the arc.
• Olajuwon matched her career high of 12 rebounds this afternoon.