Nov. 4, 2010
• Oklahoma’s starting lineup included point guard Danielle Robinson, shooting guard Aaryn Ellenberg, small forward Jasmine Hartman, power forward Joanna McFarland and center Lyndsey Cloman.
• Oklahoma opened the second half with a three-minute, 13-0 run to take a 41-21 halftime advantage into a 54-21.
• OU’s post players -- Jelena Cerina, Lyndsey Cloman, Nicole Griffin, Jacqueline Jeffcoat and Joanna McFarland -- shot a combined 13-of-16 from the field.
• Ellenberg totaled 10 points, six rebounds and two steals in her first collegiate start.
• Cerina, a junior college transfer, scored OU’s first field goal of the game. Cerina was 4-for-4 from the field and collected a game-high nine rebounds in 12 minutes of playing time.
• Cloman made her first collegiate start, replacing Carlee Roethlisberger. Cloman scored OU’s first three points -- all on free throws. Roethlisberger was held out of tonight’s exhibition for precautionary reasons with a minor ankle sprain.
• Hook was the Sooners’ first substituion, coming in with just over 17 minutes in the first half in replacement of Cloman. Hook dropped in OU’s first 3-pointer just after the 13-minute mark of the first half and then made another about one minute later.
• Hook was perfect shooting in the first half, going 4-for-4 with two 3-pointers for 10 points.
• Robinson led the game with 19 points with 11 of those coming in the first five minutes of the second half.
• Roethlisberger was held out of tonight’s exhibition for precautionary reasons with a minor ankle sprain.
• The senior shot 3-for-5 from the field, making two of three 3-point attempts, 4-for-4 from the free throw line and had three each of rebounds, assists and steals in 24 minutes.