Every week during the fall season, SoonerSports.com will provide Sooner fans a candid look at the Oklahoma baseball team through individual question and answer sessions with each player. This week Joe Dunigan answers a variety of questions ranging from his biggest pet-peev to what makes him laugh.
1. What’s your biggest pet-peev? Fake people
2. Why do you wear your jersey number? I’ve always worn it since I started playing
3. Favorite hobby: Other than baseball -- football basketball and playing video games
4. Who was your hero as a kid? Willie Mays
5. If you could bring one thing from your hometown, what would it be? Pizza
6. Who is your favorite non-baseball athlete? Ray Lewis
7. What advice can you offer to kids just starting out playing baseball? Have fun, but work hard
8. If you could have one last meal, it would be ... Anything Italian.
9. Most interesting thing I did this summer: Won a national championship
10. The OU record I dream of breaking: All of the hitting ones
11. The person in history I would most like to meet: Martin Luther King, Jr.
12. The person I pattern my game after is ... Barry Bonds
13. If I could spend the day with anyone it would be ... Halle Barry or Raven Samone
14. Before I graduate, I want to ... Hit 25 home runs in a season.
15. Video game that you’re hooked on: MVP Baseball
16. Most flattering outfit: Tight polo shirts with jeans or khaki shorts
17. Favorite type of chips: Doritos
18. Favorite cartoon character: Scooby Doo
19. Hamburgers or hot dogs? Hot dogs
20. If you could have any superhuman baseball power, what would it be? The Barry Bonds superhuman baseball power
21. Is your glass half-empty or half-full? Half-empty
22. What makes you laugh? Dave Chappelle and Eddie and Charlie Murphy
23. Where is your favorite store to shop in the mall? Footlocker