Jan. 31, 2002
1. What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
When I got my pants pulled down in a busy hotel lobby.
2. Who is your role model and what is it about that person that makes them a role model?
My dad is my role model because he has so much wisdom for life.
3. What is/has been your favorite class at OU?
4. What is your favorite basketball memory?
At my state championships for basketball, I got a standing ovation to end my high school career.
5. Who was last first boyfriend and what grade were you in?
Seth Schuknecht, my freshman year of college. (We're now married).
6. What is your favorite fast food restaurant and what do you order when you go there?
McDonald's is my favorite fast food restaurant. I always get the two cheeseburger meal, and you can't beat McDonald's French fries.
7. What's the last book you read for fun?
8. If there was a TV show made about you, what would it be called and why?
Married with Seth.
9. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would be a cheetah because the preseason would be a breeze.
10. Who is your favorite professional athlete and why?
Kirt Schilling because he's a winner and he gets the job done every game.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to Paris, France. I have always wanted to immerse myself in the French culture.
12. What is your favorite article of clothing?
My wedding dress, because I wore it on the best day of my life.
13. If you could go out on a date with anyone in the world, who would it be?
A date with someone else would never come close to a date with my husband, Seth.
14. Who's the funniest person on the team?
15. What is your dream car?
16. Do you have any pre-game superstitions?
I read my bible and pray before every game.
17. Who is your best/closest friend on the team?
Everyone is such a close friend, it would be impossible to chose just one.
18. What is your dream job?
To be the commissioner of baseball.