Dec. 27, 2001
1. What is one of your most embarrassing moments and why?
One time a locksmith had to let me in my apartment and he fixed my lock for me. The things is he fixed it backwards, and I ended up getting locked in my own apartment.
2. Who is your role model/mentor, and what is it about that person that makes them a role model?
My parents are my role models because I think they are truly successful people.
3. What is your favorite basketball memory?
When my AAU team, Texas Express, won the national championship in 1998.
4. Who was your first boyfriend and what grade were you in?
Sean Okamoto, sixth grade.
5. What is your favorite fast food restaurant, and what do you order when you go there?
Taco Cabana. I order the burrito ultimo with a large Dr. Pepper.
6. What's the last book you read for fun?
"The Spectrum of Consciousness" by Ken Wilbur
7. Who is your favorite professional athlete and why?
Deion Sanders. He's a phenomenal athlete and gives the crowd a great show.
8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to Italy. The geography and history are so diverse and extensive that I think it would be the best place to visit for fun and culture.
9. What is your favorite article of clothing?
My Reef flip flops.
10. If you could go out on a date with anyone in the world, who would it be?
11. Who's the funniest person on the team?
12. What is your dream car?
A four door 325 BMW.