Feb. 6, 2012
• Oklahoma fell to 0-14 all-time versus the AP’s No. 1-ranked team. An unranked team has toppled the AP No. 1 just seven times and only once on the team’s home court when Penn State lost to James Madison 73-71 in the 1991 NCAA Second Round.
• Junior forward Joanna McFarland returned to action for the first time after suffering a fractured jaw against Oklahoma State on Jan. 14. McFarland missed six games, in which the Sooners went 5-1. McFarland scored just one point and had nine rebounds in 25 total minutes.
• Baylor’s 13 blocks were an Oklahoma opponent record, breaking the mark set by Baylor twice in 2010 when they played two games blocked 11 shots. In both of those games, Brittney Griner blocked all 11 shots. Against the Sooners Monday, Griner had eight blocks.
• The loss was Oklahoma’s fifth straight to Baylor, the longest such streak for OU in the 39-game series.
• OU freshman Sharane Campbell scored in double figures, with 13 points, for the sixth straight game, and matched her career high with four steals, which she has managed in three of her last four games.