Nov. 27, 2010
• Oklahoma improved on season low first-half shooting (32.8 percent) with a 57.1 percent performance in the second half to finish at 44.1 percent (26-of-59) for the game.
• OU’s season long streak of holding opponents to fewer field goals than turnovers ended with Gardner-Webb’s 28-of-61 shooting and 15 turnovers.
• OU freshmen Aaryn Ellenberg and Morgan Hook have both made at least one 3-pointer in each of OU’s five games. Ellenberg has made no fewer than three in each of her five collegiate starts and Hook was 1-for-3 Saturday.
• Gardner-Webb’s Dominique Hudson (25) and Brianna Dillard (19) each had career highs scoring.
• Ellenberg was 3-for-9 from beyond the arc and has made at least three 3-pointers in each of her five collegiate games.
• Robinson led the Sooners in scoring for the fourth time in five games with 18 points Saturday.
• Roethlisberger stayed undefeated on tip-offs since being inserted in the position in OU’s second game of the season. The 6-1 Roethlisberger defeated Gardner-Webb’s 6-6 Sandra Vaitkute on Saturday.