Jan. 23, 2002
1. What is one of your most embarrassing moments and why?
When I took a charge in one game my freshman or sophomore year and slid backwards across the floor. My shorts slid backwards as well, and I had to grab them while I was on the ground.
2. Who is your role model and what is it about that person that makes them a role model?
My grandmother, mother and my two brothers, Chuckie and Kyle are my role models. Chuckie tore his ACL and LCL and he never gave up. Kyle, my youngest brother, was three months premature, and he's doing everything the doctors said he wouldn't be able to do.
3. What is/has been your favorite class at OU?
4. What is your favorite basketball memory?
Beating Purdue to go to the Sweet 16 my sophomore year and being with the team.
5. Who was your first boyfriend and what grade were you in?
Byron Rogers in the fifth grade.
6. What is your favorite fast food restaurant and what do you order when you go there?
I go to McDonald's and order the supersized McChicken extra value meal with an orange Hi-C.
7. What's the last book you read for fun?
"The Last Vampire Five" by Christopher Pike.
8. If there was a TV show made about you, what would it be called and why?
9. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would be a ferret, because they are very cuddly, smart and playful. I could be someone's pet.
10. Who is your favorite professional athlete and why?
Allen Iverson. He has extraordinary ball handling skills and he works hard when he's playing.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to Paris, France. I've always wanted to go and speak French with fluent French speakers.
12. What is your favorite article of clothing?
13. If you could go out on a date with anyone in the world, who would it be?
My boyfriend, Justin.
14. Who's the funniest person on the team?
15. What is your dream car?
One that doesn't break down on me. Just kidding. A white Cadillac Escalade with 20 inch rims and a nice sound system.
16. Do you have any pre-game superstitions?
I have to take a nap before very game.
17. Who is your best/closest friend on the team?
I have more than one. Rosalind Ross, Shannon Selmon, Antoinette Wadsworth and Dionnah Jackson.
18. What are your plans after college?
Whether or not I'm playing in the WNBA, I want to teach or coach, and be a positive role model for children.