Nov. 10, 2010
• Oklahoma’s starting lineup included seniors Danielle Robinson and Carlee Roethlisberger, junior Jasmine Hartman, sophomore Joanna McFarland and freshman Aaryn Ellenberg.
• OU opened the game with an 11-0 run before Cameron scored its first point on a free throw. The Sooners also began the second half with an 11-0 run before the Lady Aggies’ Josie Stewart converted a layup for the team’s first points of the period.
• OU held Cameron to seven points in the first half.
•Five Sooners scored in double figures. Danielle Robinson led with 20, followed by Aaryn Ellenberg (12), Lauren Willis (10), Morgan Hook (10) and Joanna McFarland (10).
• As a team Oklahoma was 19-of-23 from the free throw line shooting 83 percent.
• Robinson and Hook also recorded four steals a piece.
• Roethlisberger returned to the starting lineup after sitting out OU’s first exhibition game with a minor ankle sprain.
•Hartman led the team with six assists.
•Robinson led the team in scoring with 20 points shooting 8-of-12 from the field and 4-of-6 from the free throw line.
•McFarland led the team in rebounding with seven boards.