Jan. 10, 2002
1. What is one of your most embarrassing moments and why?
One time I went up for a rebound off a free throw, had a great blockout and pulled the ball off the board hard. I went back up and put the ball in the hoop, however, it was a defensive rebound. I claimed I just needed the rebound because without it I wouldn't have had a double-double. I still didn't live it down though.
2. Who is your role model and what is it about that person that makes them a role model?
My older brother, Taylor, is my role model because he has so much desire and dedication to becoming the best. He has a huge heart as an athlete and a person.
3. What is/has been your favorite class at OU?
U.S. History-Post Civil War (because I don't fall asleep during the lecture, and Dr. Griswold keeps the subject interesting).
4. What is your favorite basketball memory?
My favorite memory was when I did a 360 degree alley oop dunk in front of 30,000 fans. I remember it like it was yesterday. It happened during my senior year between the hours of 10 p.m and 7 a.m. ( I was sleeping hard).
5. Who was your first boyfriend and what grade were you in?
Andrew Roberts, fourth grade.
6. What is your favorite fast food restaurant and what do you order when you go there?
My favorite place is called Rosa's in west Texas. I order two No.14's, chicken burritos with queso. It's the best fast food Mexican restaurant in the U.S.
7. What's the last book you read for fun?
Dr. Suess's A Cat in the Hat to my sister Gracie, who is in the first grade.
8. If there was a TV show made about you, what would it be called and why?
"Lindsey in the Middle."
9. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would be a deer. Alive I would be the most graceful animal and dead I would be the most prized animal.
10. Who is your favorite professional athlete and why?
Michael Jordan. I hope I can retire from my job three times and still be the greatest at what I do.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to Stockholm, Sweden, The City on Water. The pictures I have seen are great and I have friends that live there.
12. What is your favorite article of clothing?
My OU sweat pants. The are comfortable and allow me to sleep longer before class.
13. If you could go out on a date with anyone in the world, who would it be?
Heath Ledger from A Knight's Tale.
14. Who's the funniest person on the team?
Caton Hill. Even if what she says isn't funny, her facial expressions and body language are hilarious.
15. What is your dream car?
A black Bentley convertible.
16. Do you have any pre-game superstitions?
I shave my legs every game day, because my mind things it makes me lighter and able to move faster.
17. Who is your best/closest friend on the team? Theresa Schutnich. She's the only one that would eat two waffle ice cream cones from Marble Slab with me back-to-back.
18. What was your worst nightmare?
I was playing soccer and I overshot the goal. Coach Coale, at seven feet tall, jerked me to the bench and screamed at me for the whole half without paying attention to the game at all. I woke up with my hand over my ears saying, "I'm sorry, I won't do it again."