|Texas Tech (15-15, 1-13) at Oklahoma (20-10, 7-7)|
|Date||Wednesday, November 23, 2011 | 7 p.m. CT|
|Location||Norman, Okla. | McCasland Field House|
|Tickets||Available through the OU Athletics Ticket Office|
|Television||Cox Channel 3 (HD 703)|
|Online||Webcast | Twitter|
|Information||Match Notes | Media Guide|
A LOOK AT WEDNESDAY
The University of Oklahoma volleyball closes out the home portion of the 2011 regular season Wednesday evening against Texas Tech at 7 p.m. CT. The match airs statewide on Cox Channel 3 (HD 703) in the Oklahoma City and Tulsa metro areas. Toby Rowland and Brandon Files have the call. A webcast and GameTracker are available at SoonerSports.com.
A LOOK AT OKLAHOMA AS A TEAM
• Oklahoma is 3-7 in its last 10 matches and has lost four of the last five.
• The Sooners lost to Texas A&M in four Saturday night (26-24, 17-25, 22-25, 16-25).
• Oklahoma won its 20th match of the season on Nov. 16 with a 3-1 win at Kansas.
• It's OU's 15th 20-win season and fourth under Santiago Restrepo (2010, 2007, 2006).
• OU has the lowest service aces allowed (0.86) and blocks per set allowed in the Big 12 this year (1.73).
• Oklahoma is second in the league in blocks per set allowed (1.86) in conference matches only.
• OU has hit .350 or better in 26 sets this year, including six sets in conference matches.
A LOOK AT OKLAHOMA INDIVIDUALLY
• Sallie McLaurin leads the league with 1.41 bps in conference matches and 1.34 bps in all matches.
• McLaurin has 126 block assists on the year, an OU single season record for the current scoring era.
• The last player to have more block assists in a single year was 137 by Eliane Santos in 2006.
• Tara Dunn is second on the team with 2.95 kills per set and ranks 10th in the league in the category.
• María Fernanda (1,594) became the Oklahoma career digs leader on Oct. 15 (Melissa Peterson, 1,436 from 1994-97).
• Fernanda has 555 digs on the year, also a single season record for any scoring era.
• Fernanda is third in the league with 5.00 digs per overall and second with 5.15 per set in Big 12 matches only.
• Fernanda is one of two active Big 12 players to rank in the top 10 of Big 12 career leaders in eight categories.
• Fernanda is eighth all-time on the Big 12 digs list. Current Baylor senior Allison King is second on that same list.
• Suzy Boulavsky leads OU with 3.32 kps and is second on the team with 84 block assists, fourth most in a season at OU.
• Brianne Barker continues to climb OU's career assists list. She recently moved into third on the list (4,510).
• Barker is one of five players in OU history to rank in the top four of two or more career categories.
• The others include Patrice Arrington, Gloria Holcomb, Joanna Schmitt and Peterson.
• OU has three players ranked in the top 100 in the nation in their respective categories (page 7).
A LOOK AT THE SERIES HISTORY
• Texas Tech leads the all-time series 34-25 but Oklahoma has won 12 straight in the series.
• Tech's last win against OU was on Nov. 9, 2002. The series is tied 13-all in Norman, where OU's won eight straight.
• The Sooners are 13-2 against the Red Raiders under Restrepo.