Jan. 4, 2010
As the 2010 softball season approaches, SoonerSports.com introduces a new weekly feature entitled 20 Random Facts with the Oklahoma softball team. Get to know the players through their own words. Which Sooner owns a dachshund named Wubbie? And can you guess which freshman put too much detergent in the washing machine during her first attempt at on-campus laundry? Check back every Monday for a new segment. It all leads up to the start of the Sooners' run at another Big 12 Championship this February.
- I own way to many high heels.
- I am obsessed with Marilyn Monroe.
- I have a rock collection (not music). Tiger's Eye is my favorite.
- My uncle won the television show The Biggest Loser.
- I own a 1971 Mach 1 Mustang named Molly.
- I love math.
- I'm a horrible speller.
- My hair changes more than the seasons.
- I'm scared of the dark, and I'm terrified of birds, especially crows.
- My favorite restaurant is the Pink Elephant.
- I love Fruity Pebbles.
- I do a spot on impression of Stitch from Lilo and Stitch.
- I love singing in the car.
- My hair will ALWAYS be poofed. Bump-Its are for amateurs.
- My dogs’ names names are Jasper Monroe Cullen Dobbs King and Simba Dobbs. He’s a Great Pyrenees.
- I name all my vehicles - Pablo the Prelude, Molly the Mustang and Georgie the GMC.
- I'm technology impaired. I'd buy an iPod, but I’d never figure out how to put songs on it.
- I'll rock a bandana with any outfit.
- I think trucker hats are amazing!!!
- I believe that life is hard and that that is the beauty in it.
20 Random Facts with Oklahoma Softball
Sept. 21: Krystle Huey | Sept. 28: Katie Norris | Oct. 5: Kirsten Allen | Oct. 12: Haley Nix | Oct. 19: Jessica Shults | Oct. 26: Lindsey Vandever | Nov. 2: Brianna Turang | Nov. 9: Evan Sallis | Nov. 16: Chana'e Jones | Nov. 23: Karolyne Long | Nov. 30: Wendy Trott | Dec. 7: Allee Allen | Dec. 14: Haley Anderson | Jan. 4: Dani Dobbs | Jan. 11: Michelle Gascoigne | Jan. 18: Keilani Ricketts | Jan. 25: Amber Flores