Dec. 21, 2008
• Oklahoma opened the lead with a 17-0 run for five and a half minutes in the first half and extended in the second half with a 19-0 run.
• The double-doubles posted by Danielle Robinson and the Paris Twins marks the second time in school history that three players have recorded double-doubles. The previous time was earlier this season against North Carolina when Amanda Thompson and the Paris Twins recorded double-doubles.
•This marks the 20th time the Paris twins have recorded double-doubles in the same game.
• The 52-point win is the ninth largest margin of victory at home for the Sooners.
• Paris recorded her 108th career double-double and 103rd consecutive with 16 points and 10 rebounds.
• The four blocks by Paris makes it the 23rd consecutive game she has had one or more blocks.
• Robinson recorded her first career double-double with 13 points and 10 assists.
• This marks the fourth time Robinson has recorded seven or more assists in 11 games this season. She had two as a freshman.
• In the past four games, Stevenson has scored 76 points in 79 minutes.
• Stevenson scored 18 points shooting 6-of-8 from the field, 4-of-5 from the free-throw line and a perfect 2-of-2 from behind the arc.
• Paris recorded her ninth double-double this season and 20th career this afternoon with 20 points and 10 rebounds.