Oct. 14, 2011
NORMAN, Okla. -- The University of Oklahoma men's and women's basketball programs have announced a new season ticket holder referral program. Sooner hoops is on a mission to fill the Lloyd Noble Center and it starts with our most loyal and dedicated fans -- our season ticket holders.
Coaches Lon Kruger and Sherri Coale want to challenge you to get your friends, family and co-workers crazy for Sooner basketball. Current season ticket holders that refer a friend, family member or co-worker who become a new season ticket holder will be rewarded with exclusive prizes, experiences and, for the first time ever, Sooner Club priority points.
These aren't rewards you can get in a store or online. They are exclusive for OU basketball season ticket holders. It's all about referrals, results and rewards.
|Referral Program Rules and Notes|
1. Rewards are based on tickets being sold, not on referral information being submitted
2. Sooner Club Point Distribution
• Current season ticket holders can receive one Sooner Club point for every new person (account) that purchases OU men's or women's basketball season tickets.
• The number of tickets a new season ticket holder purchases is not rewarded, just every person (account)
• The maximum number of points a current season ticket holder can earn is 10, which would equate to 10 new season ticket accounts
3. New season ticket holders will not receive a Sooner Club point for a self-referral
4. Current OU students, student-athletes or middle/high school student-athlete prospects are not eligible to participate in either the referral program or the fulfillment and receipt or any rewards, per NCAA rule.
Season ticket holders should submit names and contact information of future season ticket holders to Meaghan Brooks, OU's Director of Fan Development, at email@example.com or at (405) 325-8465.