March 22, 2010
A LOOK INTO THE TULSA SERIES
- Oklahoma leads the all-time series with Tulsa, 32-7 and has a 11-4 mark in games played in Tulsa.
- The two teams met earlier this season with OU winning 7-0 in Norman.
- Sophomore Katie Norris led OU, going 2-for-3 with two RBI. Norris was one of three Sooners to hit home runs.
- Freshman Jessica Shults drove in two runs in the win.
- Freshman Keilani Ricketts and junior Haley Nix had the other home runs for OU.
- OU is 25-7 against Tulsa under head coach Patty Gasso. The Sooners are 8-4 on the road against TU during that same span.
A LOOK INTO THE ARKANSAS SERIES
- Oklahoma leads the all-time series with Arkansas, 15-2 and has a 5-1 mark in games played in Fayetteville.
- All 17 series meetings have come since the 2000 season.
- The two teams last met in the 2009 NCAA Regional in Norman. The Sooners set multiple OU and NCAA records in the 21-2 win.
Oklahoma opens conference play this weekend against No. 3 Missouri. Tickets remain, including family packs, and several great promotions are scheduled for the weekend. Both games will area locally in Oklahoma City and Tulsa on Cox. As always, live stats are available.