Every week during the fall season, SoonerSports.com will provide Sooner fans a candid look at the Oklahoma baseball team through individual question and answer sessions with each player. This week Jared Freeman answers a variety of questions ranging from his favorite cake to what he's always wanted to do.
1. Where’s your favorite place to visit? New York City
2. If you could invite any three people (dead or alive) to dinner, who would they be? Ted Williams, Jenny Finch and Nolan Ryan
3. What would be the first thing you would purchase if you won the lottery? A new car
4. Favorite magazine: ESPN The Magazine
5. What CD is in your stereo right now? Hank Williams, Jr.
6. What was your favorite baseball team when you were younger? Boston Red Sox
7. If you weren’t a first baseman, what position would you like to play? A kicker for a football team
8. What do you like in your cereal bowl? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
9. Favorite former OU baseball player: Casey Bookout
10. What have you always wanted to do but were never able? I want to sky dive.
11. Ultimate SportsCenter highlight: The outfielder who literally ran through the wall while catching the ball!
12. I started playing baseball at age ... Four.
13. My craziest ambition: To move to Hawaii and surf the rest of my life!
14. My personal on-the-field description: I play like a scolded Banshee!
15. Dancing style: Bad
16. What do you feel is your role on the team? Unknown at this moment
17. Favorite type of cake: Cheese cake
18. If you could live in another country, which country would you choose? Mexico so I could take a siesta every day.
19. Favorite way to eat an Oreo: Dipped in milk
20. When do you find time to do your homework? In between my last class and practice and at night.
21. What is your favorite candy bar? Reese’s
22. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would you choose? Alex Rodriguez
23. Do you have any phobias? I am afraid of getting hurt.