March 14, 2009
• Oklahoma’s 16 first-half points and .263 first-half field goal percentage were its lowest this season. It was the fewest points in a half scored by the Sooners since Texas A&M held OU to 23 points in the second half in a 57-56 loss at College Station, Texas, on Feb. 23, 2009.
• Oklahoma’s one assist and five made field goals were its fewest of each in any half this season.
• The loss was Oklahoma’s first in six semifinal round games in its Big 12 Championship history. It was also OU’s first loss to Texas A&M in the Big 12 Championship (2-1).
• Courtney Paris recorded her 125th career double-double in her 132nd game.
• Courntey Paris matchaed Sophia Young of Baylor (2003-06) for the most double-digit scoring games in a career with 130. Paris reached 130 games with 10 or more points in her 132nd contest while it took Young 139 career games.
• Courtney Paris has recorded a block in 44 consecutive games.
• Paris became Oklahoma’s career scoring leader for both men’s and women’s basketball. Paris passed the career mark of 2,661 points set by Wayman Tisdale (1983-85).
• Robinson scored 10 or more points for the 24th time this season.
• Carlee Roethlisberger’s free throws in the first half were her first attempts in 12 games. She was 15-of-22 for the season entering the game.
• Vining made multiple 3-pointers for the 10th time in her career and eighth this season. Oklahoma suffered its first loss ever when Vining had made multiple 3s.