Feb. 8, 2002
1. What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
When Jamie Talbert and I went trick-or-treating this year and somebody recognized us.
2. Who is your role model and what is it about that person that makes them a role model?
My parents are my role models because they are the most amazing people in my life. I love them very much.
3. What is/has been your favorite class at OU?
One of my English classes called Emerson, Thoreua, Whitman.
4. Who was your first boyfriend and what grade were you in?
Ryan Bagby, fourth grade.
5. What is your favorite fast food restaurant, and what do you order when you go there?
I go to Sonic for breakfast and get a toaster sandwich with tater tots and Ocean water.
6. What's the last book you read for fun?
"The I-5 Killer."
7. If there was a TV show made about you, what would it be called and why?
Running Around with Bob. I don't know why, I just want my co-star to be named Bob.
8. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would be a gorilla. That's what my friends call me because I am big and funny.
9. Who is your favorite professional athlete and why?
My favorite athlete is Mia Hamm. No explanation necessary, she rocks.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to Costa Rica. It is so diverse with rain forests, volcanoes, beaches and coffee plantations. It's my favorite place in the world.
11. What is your favorite article of clothing?
My sweats or pajamas.
12. Who's the funniest person on the team?
13. What is your dream car?
I don't have one, as long as it's a car that runs!
14. Do you have any pre-game superstitions?
I count the stars and stripes on the flag during the national anthem.
15. Who is your best/closest friend on the team?
Jamie Talbert. She's my roommate and friend.
16. What is your favorite color?
Orange. I don't like OSU or Texas, but I have loved orange ever since I could talk. I grew up in Kansas, where OSU and Texas are not thought of as rivals.