Every week during the fall season, SoonerSports.com will provide Sooner fans a candid look at the Oklahoma baseball team through individual question and answer sessions with each player. This week Aaron Ivey answers a variety of questions ranging from what his favorite places are to his craziest ambition.
1. Where’s your favorite place to visit? Las Vegas and Colorado
2. If you could invite any three people (dead or alive) to dinner, who would they be? Jesus Christ, Jessica Simpson and King Arthur
3. What would be the first thing you would purchase if you won the lottery? Land for hunting on.
4. Favorite magazine: Sports Illustrated
5. What CD is in your stereo right now? A burned CD with country songs.
6. What was your favorite baseball team when you were younger? Atlanta Braves
7. If you weren’t an outfielder, what position would you like to play? pitcher
8. What do you like in your cereal bowl? Trix
9. Do you have any superstitions and what are they? I always draw something in the dirt before every at bat.
10. Favorite former OU baseball player: Charles Benoit
11. What have you always wanted to do but were never able? Skydive
12. I started playing baseball at age ... Five
13. My craziest ambition: To have kids.
14. People would be surprised to know ... I love to go to Vegas.
15. My personal on-the-field description: Explosive
16. Dancing style: Nice and slow
17. Strangest thing that happened to you recently: Fell asleep in class
18. What do you feel is your role on the team? Get on base and score a lot of runs.
19. Favorite type of cake: Chocolate
20. If you could live in another country, which country would you choose? Italy
21. Favorite way to eat an Oreo: Dip it in milk
22. When do you find time to do your homework? At night
23. What is your favorite candy bar? Snickers
24. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would you choose? Nick Lachey
25. Do you have any phobias? Carnies circus folk