Feb. 8, 2002
1. What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
The night Coach Overton came to watch me play at PC North. I got my head stuck in the safety rail of the bleachers and he had to pull the bars apart to set me free.
2. Who is your role model and what is it about that person that makes them a role model?
My dad is my role model because of her servant lifestyle. He always puts God first, others second and worries about himself last.
3. What is/has been your favorite class at OU?
History of Jazz Music.
4. What is your favorite basketball memory?
My senior year of high school my team made it to the semi-finals at state.
5. Who was your first boyfriend and what grade were you in?
Joey in the sixth grade.
6. What is your favorite fast food restaurant and what do you order when you go there?
Classic 50's and their mozzarella cheese sticks.
7. What's the last book you read for fun?
"He Chose the Nails", by Max Lucado.
8. If there was a TV show made about you, what would it be called and why?
9. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would be a honey bear, because they're fat and they can sleep the whole winter and wake up just in time for college basketball's March Madness.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to Maui because of how beautiful and warm it is there.
11. What is your favorite article of clothing?
My pajama pants.
12. If you could go out on a date with anyone in the world, who would it be?
13. Who's the funniest person on the team?
14. What is your dream car?
A 1965 cherry red Mustang convertible.
15. Do you have any pre-game superstitions?
It's not a superstition, but I read the bible before every game.
16. Who is your best/closest friend on the team?
17. What motivates me in life?
God is my motivator in everything I do.