Jan. 10, 2002
1. What is one of your most embarrassing moments and why?
In junior high I was getting out of the bumper boats at an amusement park and I fell in the water.
2. Who is your role model/mentor and what is it about that person that makes them a role model? (If you don't have a role model/mentor, is there anyone in your life who has inspired you?)
I am inspired by my brother because of his warm spirit and devotion to Godly wisdom, his sincerity of heart is rare.
3. What is/has been your favorite class at OU?
Political and Socioeconomic history of South Africa.
4. What is your favorite basketball memory?
Just being with the girls on road trips.
5. Who was your first boyfriend and what grade were you in?
Jarrod in the sixth grade.
6. What is your favorite fast food restaurant and what do you order when you go there?
Chick-fil-a. I order a chicken sandwich with waffle fries.
7. What's the last book you read for fun?
No Wonder They Call Him Savior by Max Lucado.
8. If there was a TV show made about you, what would it be called and why?
"Isn't She Lovely", because it would be about young girls who are leaving their print on the world in amazing ways.
9. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would be a tiger because they are strong in character but at the same time walk and carry themselves in a graceful way.
10. Who is your favorite professional athlete and why?
My dad, Dewey, because he understands the simple things that make life special.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I want to go see the Sistene Chapel in Italy.
12. What is your favorite article of clothing?
13. If you could go out on a date with anyone in the world, who would it be?
14. Who's the funniest person on the team?
15. What is your dream car?
16. Do you have any pre-game superstitions?
I always take a shower right before I go to the gym.
17. Who is your best/closest friend on the team?
All the seniors.
18. What is your nickname?