Every week during the fall season, SoonerSports.com will provide Sooner fans a candid look at the Oklahoma baseball team through individual question and answer sessions with each player. This week Scott Rooker answers a variety of questions ranging from what he likes in his cereal bowl to a particular phobia.
1. Where’s your favorite place to visit? Polo store
2. If you could invite any three people (dead or alive) to dinner, who would they be? Jesus, King David and Solomon
3. What would be the first thing you would purchase if you won the lottery? Give it to the church.
4. Favorite magazine: GQ
5. What CD is in your stereo right now? Chamillionaire
6. What was your favorite baseball team when you were younger? Texas Rangers
7. If you weren’t an outfielder, what position would you like to play? Pitcher
8. What do you like in your cereal bowl? Milk
9. Favorite former OU baseball player: Reggie Willits and Blair Robinson
10. What have you always wanted to do but were never able? Play the guitar and sing good.
11. I started playing baseball at age ... Three
12. My craziest ambition: Play the guitar and sing good.
13. My personal on-the-field description: Hustler
14. Dancing style: Two-step
15. What do you feel is your role on the team? To make sure Clark has fun.
16. Favorite type of cake: Nonnie/Doris Cake
17. If you could live in another country, which country would you choose? England
18. Favorite way to eat an Oreo: Double-Stuffed
19. What is your favorite candy bar? Snickers why wait?
20. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would you choose? A homeless person
21. Do you have any phobias? Swimming in the ocean