Nov. 26, 2008
• Oklahoma held Marist’s Rachele Fitz to 17 points tonight. Fitz came into tonight averaging 25.7 points a game.
• OU’s 86 points was the most scored against Marist since Maryland defeated the Red Foxes 86-60 on Dec. 30, 2006. This was also the last time Marist lost by at least 26 points.
• This is the 15th time the Paris twins have both recorded double-doubles. Oklahoma is 11-4 when the duo doubles up.
• Paris recorded her 102nd career double-double and 97th consecutive, scoring 12 points and 11 rebounds.
• Paris shot 6-for-12 from the field. The 12 field goal attempts gives her 1,576 career attempts and jumps her to No.10 on the Big 12 career field goal attempts list.
• Robinson recorded her second block of her career in the first half. Both blocks have come this season.
• This is the first time Hand has made multiple three-point baskets in a game since the season opener vs. UC Riverside.
• Hand scored 11 of the Sooners first 21 points, matching her previous career high in the first nine minutes.
• Hand scored a career best 20 points, shooting 7-of-12 from the field. Sixteen of Hand’s 20 points were scored in the first half.
• Paris scored 10 points and 14 rebounds for her fourth double-double this season and 15th career.
• Three blocks tonight gives Paris 85 career and moves her up to fourth place on the Oklahoma career blocks list, passing Jacquetta Hurley and Lisa Allison.