Jan. 31, 2002
1. What is one of your most embarrassing moments and why?
Sometimes my mom will play a tape for other people of me having funerals for my fingernails when I was little.
2. Who is your role model and what is it about that person that makes them a role model?
My mom has really inspired me, but my younger sister, Kelli, is definitely my role model. She does some many great things that usually go over unnoticed, and she never seems to care.
3. What is/has been your favorite class at OU?
4. What is your favorite basketball memory?
At our basketball retreat, Rosalind was tubing, and her face was hilarious. I've never laughed so hard.
5. Who was your first boyfriend and what grade were you in?
Justin Buhr in the fourth grade.
6. What is your favorite fast food restaurant and what do you order when you go there?
My favorite fast food restaurant is Fazoli's and my favorite dish is the baked ziti.
7. If there was a TV show made about you, what would it be called and why?
Just Us Roomates and Bob.
8. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would be a circus elephant because they get to entertain the little kids.
9. Who is your favorite professional athlete and why?
Michael Jordan is my favorite athlete because he is unselfish, creative and fun to watch.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Nevada, Missouri, because it has all kinds of fun things to offer.
11. What is your favorite article of clothing?
12. Who's the funniest person on the team?
13. What is your dream car?
A Model T Ford.
14. Do you have any pre-game superstitions?
I listen to Seven Mary Three and do things in the same order before every game.
15. Who is your best/closest friend on the team?
Kate (Scott) and I are the closest because we're roommates and we do random, funny stuff on a regular basis. But the entire team is close.
16. What is best childhood memory?
Playing "olden days" with my sister, and really trying to cook the grass.