NORMAN, Okla. -- It is one of the most anticipated events on the Women’s NCAA basketball calendar. The University of Oklahoma women’s basketball team is headed across blue seas to Waikiki for the 2006 Waikiki Beach Marriott Classic. The OU Alumni Association and the Sooner Club invite you to travel to “paradise” for a whole lot of sunshine and Sooner basketball action.
It's a Sooner fan’s delight: the amenities and luxuries of traveling first-class with other Sooner fans, the OU Alumni Association, and the Sooner Club turn an away-game tournament into a once-in-a-lifetime travel experience. Be catered to. Bask in luxury.
All this and more await you in Waikiki so REGISTER NOW!
* Round-trip regularly scheduled air transportation from Oklahoma City to Honolulu on America Airlines or similar, including appropriate meal and in-flight service
* Traditional flower lei greeting upon arrival
* Deluxe round-trip motor coach transfers between airport and hotels
* Luggage handling and porterage at the airport and hotel (Air/Land passengers)
* Five (5) nights run-of-house hotel accommodations at the Sheraton Moana Surfrider Hotel (Team Hotel), including hotel room, taxes, and resort fees
* Breakfast two (2) mornings at the Sheraton Moana Surfrider Hotel (including tax and gratuity). You choose which two days to use your breakfast vouchers
* Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort Classic tickets for two games for Oklahoma Women’s basketball games (Tournament dates are Nov. 17th & 18th)
* Shuttle bus transfers from the hotel to the Stan Sheriff Center for all Oklahoma Women’s Basketball Classic games
* An Oklahoma Island Luau (Date to be determined)
* Souvenir name badge, luggage tags and special “Oklahoma Alumni Association” souvenir
* A special rate and number for car rentals will be supplied for Oklahoma Alumni Association tour members to make reservations for their automobile prior to arrival
* Official Oklahoma Alumni Association Tour Desk located in a highly visible area in the hotel to assist with optional tours, sightseeing, and to provide additional information; operated by both agency staff and local tour staff familiar with Hawaii
* NOT INCLUDED: Meals, transportation to/from home city to Oklahoma City, OK, insurance, costs of any optional excursions, or items of a personal nature such as liquor, laundry, internet, and telephone