Nov. 19, 2010
• Oklahoma scored the first 15 points of the game before Western Illinois added to the score with free throws with 14:07 left in the first half. The Leathernecks did not make a field goal until 13:18 remained.
• The Sooners scored 26 points off 23 Leathernecks turnovers and allowed only 14 WIU field goals.
• OU newcomers played 75 of a possible 200 minutes in Friday’s game. All were freshmen except junior college transfer Jelena Cerina, who accounted for five minutes.
• Cloman scored a career-high 13 points, making five of six field goal attempts.
• Cloman also had career highs in free throws made and attempted, shooting 3-for-3.
• Hartman matched a career high with three steals.
• Robinson’s 18-point first half was a career high for the opening period of play. In the initial 20 minutes, Robinson was 7-for-11 from the field and made all four of her free throw attempts.
• Robinson passed LaTrenda Phillips (1984-87) for fifth on OU’s career steals list. Robinson had four in the game and sits at 234 for her career.