The OU Athletics Department is approached to support thousands of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests the Sooners receive on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines.
All requests will be limited to non-profit organizations that are approved by the OU Athletics Compliance Department. No individual requests will be fulfilled.
Autograph Request Process
- Complete the Request Form. We strongly urge organizations to submit requests at least one month prior to the date when the item is needed.
- OU Compliance will review your request and provide feedback on the status of your request via email within 5-10 business days.
- Within 2-3 business days of receiving approval from Compliance, a member of OU's staff will contact you to arrange payment. Due to the volume of requests we receive, please do not call OU Athletics to inquire about the status of your request.
- Once your payment is finalized, your OU representative will work with you to determine the best way to get the item to you. You can either arrange for a time to pick up the item at the OU Athletics Department, or you may elect to have the item shipped to you. If you would like the item shipped, you will be required to pay shipping costs of $15.
Things to Remember:
- We ask that you please provide mascots a private location in which to get changed (ponies are shy).
- We ask that payment in full be received prior to event.
- We ask that appearances please be limited to 2 hours.
- We ask that all requests please be submitted via the online Request Form
Costumed Mascot & Spirit Costs
- University Events
- Non-Profit Organization
Posters & Schedule CardsAthletics Department produces promotional posters and schedule cards for Sooner teams throughout the year. These items are available free of charge at locations within the OU Athletics Department on the Norman campus and can also be requested by mail for Sooner fans outside the area (see mailing instructions below).
Option 1 - Available at DepartmentPosters and schedule cards are available at kiosks inside the OU Athletics Ticket Office under the Asp Avenue parking facility immediately west of Gaylord Family - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. An additional kiosk is located inside the main entrance to the McClendon Center for Intercollegiate Athletics (first floor, north end zone stadium entrance). Selected items may also be available at the Legends Lobby in the Barry Switzer Center, at the Lloyd Noble Center business office and at various athletics facilities and campus buildings.
Option 2 - Available by Mail
The OU Athletics Department has a limited supply of sport-specific posters and schedule cards available for fans outside the area. Please identify which posters and/or schedule cards you are requesting on a slip of paper and add in mailing tube or envelope.
For Schedule Cards:
Please send prepaid postage in a regular business envelope with your request and return address.
- Buy a USPS-approved mailing tube (must be at least 18" long).
- At the post office, pay for shipping to the Athletics Department, plus the return postage sticker (both should be the same amount).
- Insert stickers with (1) your return address and (2) prepaid postage into the tube. These will be used to mail tube back to you.
- Insert slip of paper indicating which posters you are requesting.
Mail tube or envelope to this address:
OU Athletics Marketing Department
Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
180 W Brooks
Norman, OK 73019
- Do not send cash, checks or any other form of payment in the tube. Only the prepaid postage sticker will be accepted.
- Tubes arriving without both the prepaid postage sticker and the return address sticker will not be honored.